Folliculitis is a most general type of skin problem as there are lots of people which are going through it. The basic cause of this problem is the growth of bacteria’s and infection on the skin as well as on the hair. this bacteria can be generate on the body also if and only if that part is surrounded with hair such as underarms, chest etc. The visualization of folliculitis is in the form of tiny pimples. These are cleared as red bumps which generate on the body as well as on the skin too. It also appeared as white-headed pimples which causes itching, dryness, redness etc.
Folliculitis is also called as inflammation of hair which occurs by shaving, applying razor, not cleaning the body parts accurately, taking too long time for washing hair, unhealthy diet etc.
Is folliculitis is common?
The inflammation of folliculitis has become very common because this kind of issue can be self diagnosed and treated in a short period of time. if you have acne problem than it is common that you will suffer from folliculitis. It generates as red bumps which is quite painful. There are several disadvantage of folliculitis hair and scars such as permanent loss of hair, baldness etc. The issue can be resolved if you will consider best antibacterial soap for folliculitis in skinandhead.com
What causes folliculitis?
If you have an issue of damage hair then it will cause folliculitis hair and scars. It can also be generate f you wear clothes which irritate the skin. The pores of your skin as well as of hair become irritated if you apply chemicals on your hair or makeup on your skin. Follicles present on the skin and on the hair become injured and shows a different reaction on the skin type.
The 5 reasons that causes folliculitis
In the lower section, you will be going to read the 5 basic yet important reasons that cause inflammation of hair and scars folliculitis such as:
- Tight-fitted clothes can be the reason behind the cause of folliculitis hair as a reason, if you will wear tight clothes then it will irritate your skin which shows such kind of effect on your body.
- Whenever you are using swimming pool or hot tub than make sure that it is properly hygienic and doesn’t contain chlorine. As a reason, it is a major issue and the reason behind the imfalmmation of foliculitis of hair and scars.
- If you are applying too much of make up and oil on your skin than it will not maintain the ph of your skin type and started causing itching on your skin.
- If you have any surgical wound on your body then the growth rate of bacteria will generate easily on your skin. Due to the wound and cut the chances of bacteria is higher to inflame your skin and hair scalp.
- If you are having HIV disease or diabetes then it will decrease the strength of your body to fight against such kind of infections. Due to this, the growth rate of inflammation of folliculitis become higher.
In the above section, all the 5 crucial aspects regarding the cause of folliculitis are mentioned so that you can clarify yourself regarding inflammation.
How to accommodate the symptoms of inflammation of hair folliculitis?
In a general way, this folliculitis appear as small red bumps and white pimples on hair as well as on the skin. This pimple contains pus filled inside them and cause irritation, burning and itching. In case when the pimple is popped out then it will remove pus from that particular bump. You can resolve the issue with the help of best antibacterial soap for folliculitis so that you will get an irritation-free skin.
How to diagnosed folliculitis?
For diagnosing folliculitis, it is important for you to visit a professional and experienced doctor as they will properly check your skin type and prescribe you the medicine according to it. A sample of fluid would be taken for diagnosing the problems and the reason behind the infection. As a reason, there are several different kind of reasons through which your skin is getting infected.
How to treat folliculitis?
It doesn’t take a longer period of time to heal folliculitis as utmost it will take 2-3 weeks for healing. You can also rescue with this problem by using home remedy. If you will use a warm damp cloth then it will help in stopping itching in your scalp. It helps healing folliculitis scalp and hair quickly. There are several kind of medicated lotion, cream and shampoo available which is helpful for treating the problem of inflammation of hair folliculitis.
What are the 3 ways to prevent the inflammation of folliculitis?
In the lower section, you will be going to read the 3 ways to prevent the inflammation of folliculitis such as:
- Clean your body and hair in an appropriate manner with the help of medicated soap and shampoo so that less number of chances will be generate.
- Do not share your clothes and specially towels with anyone else because if you are going through the problem of folliculitis then it will take more time to heal it.
- It would be beneficial for you if you do not allow any touch on the white-pimples or on the red bumps. As a reason, the touch on bumps will cause itching and irritates the skin and sometimes become embarrassing in front of other.
If you use these 3 ways in your daily lifestyle for preventing the inflammation of folliculitis then it will become helpful for you. also, it is very important to take precautions at this time otherwise it will take large amount of time for healing the inflammation of hair and skin folliculitis.
All the basic as well as essential information is listed in the above section so that it will help you to retain the natural moisture of your skin. By accommodating these tips you will get a normal and healthy skin.